It is still scorching hot here in Atlanta and while I am enjoying being warm, I am also really looking forward to fall. I can almost taste the pumpkin pie and feel the crisp morning air that I know is just around the corner!
Little peeks of fall beauty and fashion are sneaking into stores and it’s looking like we are going to be seeing lots of gorgeous jewel tones this year. yay! I have been a little impatient and tried a few items that I want to share with you today because some are so awesome that it doesn’t matter if fall has arrived where you are or if you are still hanging out in shorts and tshirts. I know you will love each of these as much as I do!
First, be sure to start with flawless skin with Roche-Posay’s Toleraine Face wash. I have been hunting for something like this since I was about 13. Seriously. I have tried almost every brand out there and this stuff is AMAZING. It’s free of lots of the stuff we are all trying to avoid and you only need a teensy tiny dab to wash your face so it is going to last you a long, long time. I haven’t had a single blemish on my skin since I switched six weeks ago and I am IN LOVE. I use the Redermic C Moisturizer which is a bit pricey when you add in the cost of the face wash, but again, it’s worth every penny. (Order through Drugstore.com and get free shipping plus sign up for their newsletter and they will send you a coupon code!)
Here are some more products that I am currently loving:
1. Beauty Blender : I may be the last person on this bandwagon, but my goodness, am I ever glad I jumped on! I love my beauty blender because it gives my skin a flawless, airbrushed look AND keeps my hands from getting messy. Totally worth the investment!
2. Bobby Brown Smokey Nudes Lipstick: This lipstick is the perfect compliment to the smokey eye, plus it’s creamy and matte, so it’s just perfect for the fall’s muted tones.
3. Mac Passionate Quest Eye Palette: I have yet to meet a Mac product that I didn’t love and this stunning eye shadow palette does not disappoint. These eye shadows are soft and creamy and stay on all day when paired with Mac’s eye Paint. (I apply Bamboom before my eye shadow and have been thrilled that one little bottle has lasted me a whole year!)
4. Chanel Le Volume Mascara : Girls. This stuff is INSANE. My husband looked at me the first time I had this stuff on and went, “Whoa, did you do something different with your eyes?” Of course, my next question was, “different as in awesome or different as in OMG that is scary?” Since I am recommending it to you, then you have probably guessed that he loved it AND my mom and my sister noticed it, too. It makes my eye lashes look a gazillion miles long while plumping them, too. It’s a tad on the pricey side, but I’ll eat a few extra pb&j’s this month just to have these sexy lashes!
5. Butter London Pink Pistol Nail Polish: Grab a bottle of this shimmery color and you will have the perfect finishing touch for your fall look. (It’s a little more burgundy pink in real life, but it’s beautiful and goes perfectly with the smokey eye shadows!)
Do you have any products that you have tried lately and love? I always love hearing recommendations!