Father’s Day is just around the corner and this year my husband asked for new clothes. I know! Lucky me, right? He has always liked shopping, or at least when it is for himself, but this time he really needed clothes because so much of what he has is just too big for him. He has lost more than 30 pounds (around 15 kilos) since we moved to Denmark and has really stepped it up lately to drop the last 10. He has worked so hard and I was thrilled to be able to treat him to some new clothes, plus we had the best time on our little shopping date!
I love this dressed up casual look that he chose. Each piece is so versatile! Maybe you see a few things your guy would like for Father’s Day, too?
1. Dress Shirt: Zara (Looks great with jeans and can be dressed up with a bow tie!)
2. Blazer: Zara (Love that the collar has the fun detail on the underside for flipping up!)
3. White V neck Tee: H&M (Can be thrown on with a pair of shorts for the beach or put under a blazer with dress slacks!)
4. Slim Low Jeans: H&M (We looked FOREVER for the right cut of jeans. These are perfect!)
5. Mid top Sneakers: G Star Raw (Again, dressed up or dressed down these are awesome!)
Hopefully you will find something that will give you an idea for the guys in your life, too!