Lately I’ve been chatting with a few friends about the fact that guys seem to have the hardest time buying the right gift. I’ve heard several theories, including the suggestion that their brains melt at the moment of decision and a couple friends even went so far as to suggest that maybe they didn’t have a brain to start with. Ouch! Gift giving shouldn’t be so stressful, but most of us women feel that a gift is seriously diminished in value when we have to tear a page out of a magazine, circle it ten times with a red marker, and clip the cash to it.
While that may feel a bit extreme, I have discovered that directness is the best method. I know a few women may want a vacuum for Mother’s Day, but most want to feel a little pampered! Most moms have the hardest time buying something for themselves, so it’s nice to pamper them at least once a year! Pass this list on to you guys to help him buy the right gift… and keep him out of the doghouse!
1. Aerin Travel Brush :: A Travel friendly necessity that is a guilt-free luxury!
2. Topshop Felt Hat:: Add a touch of glamor to everyday travel!
3. Madewell Sunglass/Glasses Case:: Cute enough that every mom will overlook the practicality!
4. Lulu Frost Swarovski Bird Earrings:: Travel with elegance with these beauties!
5. Yves Saint Laurent’s Studio :: The perfect travel companion that is beautiful and inspiring!
6. Coach Swagger Bag:: THE bag to own this season and perfect for a personal bag for the airplane!
7. Gucci iPhone 5 Cover:: Guys seem to love when chicks ask for techie gifts!
8. Burberry Plaid Scarf:: Perfect for cool Spring evenings and long chilly airplane rides!
9. Michael Kors Sunglasses:: Luxury and practicality at it’s best!
10. LUXE City Guides:: Perfect for a clutch or a carry on, these guides will tell you just where to shop & eat!
11. Coach Crossbody:: Ideal for keeping the necessities close, such as passport, money, and tickets!
12. Chanel Illuminating Powder :: Make skin glow after a long trip & make everyone wonder how you look so amazing! (No judgement if you apply this to other body parts as well!)