I always feel a tad bit stressed on Mondays, not because I have to go back to work, but because I have so much to share that I hardly know where to start! I absolutely love being here with you guys and after more than eight years of seeing this little space change, adapt, and grow beyond my wildest expectations, I am so grateful for your visits, your time, and your friendship!
Now, before I get too sappy for a Monday morning, let’s chat last minute gift ideas for Traveling Mom. I would say these are not ideas for myself, but even after last week’s post, my husband still felt the need to ask me what I wanted for Mother’s Day on Saturday. Men! Can’t live with them, can’t live with them! Ha!
I know a lot of moms who buy themselves a something for Mother’s Day and don’t feel the least bit guilty about it. Now, that is very tempting!
Whether you are shopping for your own Traveling Mom, are a well seasoned traveler yourself, or are just want to bring a spirit of travel into your daily life, I think you will find plenty here to inspire you! (Express shipping available for the procrastinating boys!)
1. Mesh Floral Top: Need Supply Co
2. Weekend Duffle: Michael Kors (Limited Edition & Available in 5 colors)
3. Brilliance Pave Earrings: Michael Kors
6. World Travel Journal: Saks Fifth Avenue (Perfect for traveling or travel planning!)
7. Rue St. Louis Fine Art: The Paris Print Shop
8. Crossbody Leather Bag: Madewell
9. Paris Eau du Parfum: Balenciaga